Yung binigay mo na lahat, pero di parin sapat.
I have realized that I no longer give a crap about people who hurt my feelings. Ayoko na! Bahala na sila. Bahala na sya. Iniwan nya na ako eh…Sino ba kasi nagpa-uso ng Prince Charming na yan?
We girls, while growing up, hear stories of Prince Charming who will sweep us off our feet and will make all our dreams come true. But as we grow up, realization dawns that life is unlike a fairy tale. But no one tells us that we can be actually our own Prince Charming.
So if you have to walk the rough roads of life, you might as well LOOK GOOD and FEEL GOOD while doing so! A trip to the spa or salon can surely make that happen. I bet, when you have people complimenting you how beautiful you are throughout the day, it will boost your confidence and gives you positive energy, which in turn will help you work better and be more productive. WHO YOU KAMO SILA NAGPAIYAK SAYO! Mag-laway sila sa ganda mo!
NAILS BEFORE MALES CO.
#240 North Narra St. Marikina Heights, Marikina City 1810
Open daily, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Geliholics (P550/hand, P650/feet)
- Pacifying Paraffin Treatment* with mani/pedi (P320/hand, P370/feet)
- Eyelash Extension – Human Hair (P699)
WHAT I LOVE THE MOST:
- Excellent Service – yes I was treated like royalty! Yay!
- Professional nail technicians with the correct training
- A wide selection of nail lacquers – with embellishments (rhinestones, decals, stickers, stamps, etc.)
- One-Stop-Shop – ie. Nail care, Gel Polish, Eyelash, Waxing, Threading, Massage, Foot Care, Spa Treatment etc.
- By appointment
- With snacks – Oh so yummy treats!
So this is your chance. Break all the traditions and do what you feel like doing. Attend to your joy first. This year, commit yourself to be happy. Make yourself a priority! We don’t need a Prince Charming to complete us. Instead, go to the nearest salon and get yourself pampered!
Taking time to take care of yourself physically can improve your overall emotional health. Too often we say, “I don’t have the time, maybe later.” However, simply setting aside an hour or two once per month for a massage, foot spa, mani/Pedi, etc. can make a huge impact in your life. Effective self-care is about pampering yourself from time to time.